Emergency Zone 840-2 Urban Survival Bug Out Bag Emergency Disaster Kit Review
During a disaster or evacuation, the more you blend in with everyone else the better. This is especially true if you are living in a city. You do not want other people to pay attention to your emergency supplies. This is what the Urban Survival Bug Out Bag is for. It was designed to provide for your needs and safety.
As such, it was made to look like a regular backpack that allows you to easily blend in with the rest of the crowd. The black color adds to its discrete look.
The Urban Survival Bug Out Bag can store basic items that 2 individuals would need to survive a calamity over 72 hours or 3 days; for a single person, its contents can last up to 144 hours or 6 days.
This is the right bug out bag for you if you are looking for one that you can keep in your car, home, or even at work in case of an emergency. This feature ensures that you have this bag readily available to save you or your family’s life during a disaster.
Below are the features of this bug out bag, along with the benefits, disadvantages, and final verdict for the Urban Survival Bug Out Bag.
- This bug out bag looks like a regular or ordinary backpack because of its discrete color; it comes in black or charcoal color without any labels or fancy design, thus, it will not draw attention
- It can be used to store the basic needs of 2 persons for 72 hours, or 144 hours or 6 days for 1 person
- It was built and designed with the needs and safety of its users in mind
- It is ideal to be stored in your car, home, or work so you have it in case of an emergency
- This bag comes with US-made SOS brand of food and water; these supplies are approved by the US Coast Guard and have a shelf life of 5 years
- For water, this bag also contains 5 water purification solutions, and 1 water purification instructional guide
- This bug out bag comes with a dynamo radio for communication
- It also comes with a flashlight and charger
- This product also comes with an emergency preparedness manual, a pencil, and weatherproof zip bag that you can use in case of an emergency
- This bag also contains 2 sleeping bags, 1 tent, 2 hand warmers, and 2 emergency ponchos
- Items for hygiene and sanitation are also included in the bag such as 2 toothbrushes, 1 toothpaste, 1 comb, 1 razor, 1 shaving cream, 1 shampoo, 1 soap bar, 2 feminine pads, 1 washcloth, 1 roll of toilet paper, and 1 small sewing kit
- It also contains other tools and items that can be helpful during a disaster such as 2 glow sticks, 1 whistle, 1 5mm x 50’ rope, 1 roll of duct tape, 1 glove, 1 multi-tool knife, a set of playing cards, 1 can opener, and 1 keychain that can be used for self defense
- Because of its discrete design and color, as one of its features, this bag is safe to use; it will appear like a regular backpack or bag, not a bug out bag with emergency supplies inside
- Since it is ideal to be kept in the house, the car, or even at work, it can easily be brought or carried around in case an evacuation is needed during a disaster
- Because of the emergency preparedness manual that comes with this bag, you will be more aware of how to stay safe during a disaster
- Because of the various items that are already included inside the bag, your bag will almost be 100% ready in case of a calamity
The bag looks like a regular bag, which allows you to blend in. But it may be difficult to locate in case it gets mixed up with other bags during an evacuation.
With the many features and benefits this bug out bag offers, there is no doubt that it is a product that is worth buying and having available should an emergency arise. What is most striking about the Urban Survival Bug Out Bag is that it was designed and built with the safety and needs of its users in mind; this only proves why this bag has met so many customers’ satisfaction over the years.
Its ability to store important items for 2 persons for 72 hours, and yet remain portable and safe to use makes it the perfect bug out bag for you.